[ARSCLIST] commercial: auction list closing July 11

Hi Everyone,

For those of you who have our current auction list #123 "Good Old Summertime", this is just a reminder that the auction is closing this Friday.  If you wish to bid, we suggest using email, phone or fax to be sure the bids arrive on time.  Our next list will be available in August, and we will have lots more goodies for you then.

Thanks!

Tom Hawthorn
Hawthorn's Antique Audio
www.thoseoldrecords.com