Re: [ARSCLIST] RIAA Nazis hit store down the street from me.

Deal me in, too. Selling pirated goods is the lowest of the low. I have a bit more sympathy on the housewife with a hard drive of Napster downloads -- plus, going after them just makes customers infuriated and more likely to think stealing is OK. Zero sympathy for someone profiting from ripping off copyright holders, especially after they've been warned.

-- Tom Fine

----- Original Message ----- From: "David Lennick" <dlennick@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <ARSCLIST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, July 25, 2008 8:16 PM
Subject: Re: [ARSCLIST] RIAA Nazis hit store down the street from me.

I have to agree, especially if the store had had several warnings.

dl

Don Tait wrote:
Selling pirated, stolen stuff in any form is good or defensible?
No. Good for them for cracking down on this.
Calling them Nazis cheapens the term "Nazi," which should be reserved for the worst of the worst human monsters. Filthy, bigoted, ignorant murderers. Read your history.
Don Tait