Re: [ARSCLIST] Changes to EU music licensing regulations

On 16.7.2008, at 20.15, Steve Abrams wrote:

I'm astounded that Ingram can be so complacent. It looks like McCreevy has got everything he wanted. What a deeply dishonest proposal. Note the way it trashes the Gowers Report:

Err no... I had specifically NOT commented on the report as I have had not had time to read it in full and chose not to rely on the various interpretations in the media. So thank you Abrams for jumping the gun and running to conclusions over my viewpoints to the report. Some of which impact on various things I am involved or may be involved in. There is phrase in parts of Europe. You cannot polish a turd. Maybe the turd can be repackaged a little better but it will never be a princess.

Unsure why you chose to post "in full" the extracts from the FAQ which was linked. I am sure someone will know your motives, even if you don't.

Darren

¦ D P Ingram ¦ Ab Ingram Oy ¦ extn 8001
¦ darren @ ingram.fi ¦ www.ingram.fi ¦
¦
¦ +358 6 781 0275 (FIN) ¦ +46 8 5511 4995 (SWE) ¦ +44 203 014 3839 (UK) ¦
¦