Re: [ARSCLIST] Huge trove of 78 rpm records donated to Syracuse U

An abbreviated version of it appeared yesterday in the Toronto Star! I'll save it for you (before my wife puts out the papers..recycle day).

dl

Elias Savada wrote:
This story originated with the Associated Press and spread over last weekend to many websites. If anyone sees copies of the story IN PRINT, I would appreciate a hard copy of the paper.

Other stories on the collection (which is being moved today (Tuesday) and tomorrow--I hope to be there for several hours in NYC mid-day on Wednesday) include:

NYTimes:
http://www.nytimes.com/2008/07/02/arts/02arts-SYRACUSEUNIV_BRF.html?_r=1&oref=slogin

Syracuse Post Standard:
http://www.syracuse.com/news/index.ssf/2008/07/su_receives_records_worth_1_mi.html

NY Daily News:
http://www.nydailynews.com/ny_local/2008/07/03/2008-07-03_syracuse_university_to_get_records_revis.html

It's nice to know dad's legacy lives on.

Eli Savada
Bethesda MD