Re: [ARSCLIST] Turntable

It needs to be pointed out that only a percentage of '78s' are recorded at that speed. Most European records were recorded at 80rpm. If you have old records, a turntable that covers from about 70 to 85 rpm is needed and there are some early records that are at higher or lower speeds than that.

Malcolm Smith.