Re: [ARSCLIST] Dumb VHS question

Hi Brandon, on the bottom of the tape case (the side with the exposed reel hubs) with the edge that opens toward you, imagine a line between the hubs. Where they intersect, go up about 1.5". There is a hole there (1/4"). The bottom of that hole is the reel release. If you have a pencil with a broken point, you can usually stick it in there an it will hold the button down do you can manually move the tape.
Steve Koto