Re: [ARSCLIST] A&R personal from 50s still around??

I am starting a research project and would like to contact  any living, not good at communicating with the dead,  A & R reps who were with  RCA or RCA Custom in the 60s 70s.
Second to RCA Custon would be any one from Columbia and Decca  custom from 50s 60s.
Names address would be helpful  or just name and city. Frosting on cake would be phone number or email.
I realize that many may no longer be with us but its not beyond the possability that some are.. Im still around at 78 so that gives me hope.
Many thanks for any leads..
dnw