[ARSCLIST] 1920's microphone identification question. Sorry for cross posting.

Is anyone out there an expert on old, 1920's era, microphones? If you can
help me out, please go to this website
http://www.coutant.org/paquette/museum1.htm and go to the 5th picture down.
In the center of the picture is a sign stuck to the edge of the shelf that
says KDKA. Just to the right of the sign is a rectangular black microphone.
The one I have here at my archives looks like that. I spent yesterday
searching the web and couldn't find one that looks like it, except for that
picture on the website above. Can anyone help me identify it? There are no
markings on it except up at the top there is a slightly raised area with E81
on it. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks

Constance L. Jones

Project Manager

Business & Media Archives of the Mahoning Valley

A Division of The Mahoning Valley Historical Society

(330) 744-7621

business_media@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

www.mahoninghistory.org <http://www.mahoninghistory.org/>