Re: [ARSCLIST] Distinctive trumpet sound

Funny you should mention that name. I read a couple of articles by him last night..I won a batch of issues of LE GRAND BATON on Tom Hawthorn's auction list last month. Fascinating stuff in there.

dl

Nigel Barrett wrote:
Denham Ford will answer your question.
Although he worked for Beecham and the R.P.O.  in the 50's ,he is still
alive and has a great memory of the London music scene in the 50's.
His postal address where he will as a friend of over 30 years standing be
I'm sure delighted at the age of 86 to answer your question.
ADDRESS
Mr.D.V. Ford
46 Wellington Ave.
Westcliff-on-sea