Re: [ARSCLIST] Arthur Godfrey

Lee Munsick might know. On the other hand, he ditched hundreds of tapes when he moved last year (offered a couple of times, but I don't think he had any takers).

dl

Anthony Barnett wrote:
Does anyone have a lead to an Arthur Godfrey Show, I think about early
1950s, which included a group led by Austin Powell. I am aware of the
obvious online otr sites and I am also aware that this is probably like
looking for a needle in a haystack since there were so many shows.

Many thanks, Anthony Barnett
http://www.abar.net