Re: [ARSCLIST] Glass Records

As has been pointed out, the fact that many glass discs have disappeared or been broken over the years is one factor in the possibility that there's less danger of them emitting palmitic acid. Another factor is the change in materials over the years..I don't think Soundcrap ever made glass discs. And I don't think Soundcrap ever made an aluminum lacquer that wasn't prone to PI.

It's like the gag from Two Black Crows (probably paraphrased here, but this was the only online version I could find of the dialogue):

''We used to own white horses and black horses, but we got rid of the white horses because they ate too much hay.''
''Why do you think the white horses ate more hay than the black horses?''
''We never could figure that out, unless it was because we had more white horses than we had black horses.'';)

dl