[ARSCLIST] Shot in the dark music magazine request

Hi All:

This is most likely directed to my friends on the other side of the Atlantic, but perhaps some Americans were subscribers too.

I am looking for someone with a copy of the July 1960 issue of Records and Recording magazine. Specifically, I need a good quality (300dpi grayscale with de-screening would be fine) of page NINE (9). It is a page of 3 photos from Mercury's London recording sessions that year. I have the article, which begins on page 8 and jumps to page 38 but the magazine I have is missing the photo page.

Thanks in advance if you can help.

-- Tom Fine