[ARSCLIST] Victor / Columbia sales figures for Greek 78s; Sotirios Stasinopoulos

two unrelated questions:

Does anyone know of a source for sales figures for Victor or Columbia's
Greek ethnic music releases of the 10s - 30s?  Clearly, they were selling a
lot of records, and although I sometimes see figures for the country and
blues series, I have yet to see any information of how many copies of any
record sold as part of the Greek series.  Thoughts?

Is there any biographical information for Sotirios Stasinopoulos, who
recorded a lot of 12" discs for Victor, Columbia and Okeh in the 20s?  I've
got nothing...

bests,
Ian