Re: [ARSCLIST] Record Store day

The group organizing it is CIMS and the principle is simply to support an endangered species by voting with your wallet. I intend to patronize at least 3 stores tomorrow here in Philadelphia. For all of us who derived so much
pleasure from these dusty palaces of knowledge I think it is a worthwhile endeavor.

AA

Peter Hirsch wrote:
According to an article that I just saw in the Times, tomorrow is Record Store
Day. I can't figure out what sort of organizing principle is behind it or who
is coordinating it, but you can read about it at
<http://www.nytimes.com/2008/04/18/arts/music/18reco.html?_r=1&ref=arts&oref=slogin>

Peter Hirsch
punto@xxxxxxxx
(212) 569-8716 - home