Re: [ARSCLIST] FW: seeking appraiser for CT and surrounding area

I do these regularly. I'm in Frederick, MD and travel, as required.

Steve Smolian

----- Original Message ----- From: "McLane, Alexander" <amclane@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <ARSCLIST@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, April 18, 2008 11:09 AM
Subject: [ARSCLIST] FW: seeking appraiser for CT and surrounding area

Forwarding a request from a colleague to the list. Please respond to Tracey privately.

Alec

Alec McLane
Scores & Recordings/
World Music Archives       Phone: (860) 685-3899
Olin Library                       Fax: (860) 685-2661
Wesleyan University          mailto:amclane@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Middletown, CT  06459       http://www.wesleyan.edu/libr/srhome/srdir.htm
________________________________

______________________________________

Dear ARSClist members,

A potential donor seeks an appraiser to assess the value of a collection of 10,000 LPs and 5,000 CDs of classical music. The donor lives in Storrs, Connecticut (near Hartford). Would you please be so kind as to contact me directly at tracey.rudnick@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:tracey.rudnick@xxxxxxxxx> if you are an appraiser in the CT/MA/NY region who could do appraisals in the Hartford region, or if you know of someone appropriate?

Many thanks for any assistance you can provide!

Tracey Rudnick

Tracey Rudnick
Music Librarian and Liaison to Dramatic Arts
University of Connecticut Libraries

tracey.rudnick@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:tracey.rudnick@xxxxxxxxx>
Voice: (860) 486-0519
Fax: (860) 486-5551