Re: [ARSCLIST] Digital Audio Preservation Question

> We can safely assume that digital entities (that is, series of ones
> and zeroes...!) will be readable AS SUCH for the forseeable future
> (unless some even smaller data-storage format is created...such as
> quantum-related storage...?!).

  Steven C. Barr

I believe Steven makes an excellent point.  We tend these days to treat ones
and zeros as the ultimate media for data storage and management, be it audio
data or other.  In 1958, the vast majority of us had never heard of digital,
or thought about the implications of digital.  I think it most likely that
in another 50 years or less, there will be something else, that will make
digital moot.

--
Frank B Strauss, DMD