Re: [ARSCLIST] Harvey Hindermeyer/Columbia Master Book

Greenwood still prints "by request." Many people don't seem too know that, though. I spoke to someone not long ago who paid a truly outrageous price for a used set of one of the out-of-print Ruppli discographies when he could have gotten it for much less--comparatively speaking, as the Greenwood edition isn't cheap--as a print-on-demand book from Greenwood.

Randy