To: <ARSCLIST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, April 02, 2008 10:07 PM
Subject: Re: [ARSCLIST] Fwd: Sticky AGFA PEM 469

on 4/2/08 8:49 PM US/Central, Steven Smolian at smolians@xxxxxxxxx wrote:

There is (was?) a 3M site that lists all the tape product numbers and
indicates their liklihood of getting the dreaded shed.  Del Eilers put the
list together before he moved elsewhere withing the company.

Maybe this is list you are referring to -

http://www.recordist.com/ampex/docs/misc/sticky-shed.html

While Del Eilers' list of 3M tape products can be found here -

http://www.recordist.com/ampex/docs/aorprod2.html

--
Parker Dinkins
MasterDigital Corporation