[ARSCLIST] Rendition label ? EP Cover wanted

Does anybody know anything about a US label from the 1950s,called Rendition Records ?

I recently found this EP,on said label (EP -105),this EP compiles both of the 1945 National 78s,that Muriel Gaines made with Sam Manning's Orchestra. Records I have been after forever,especially National 8001 "You Got To Have Power"/"Ugly Man".National,was,I think,a Savoy label.See here : http://www.jazzdisco.org/savoy/1945-dis/c/ But what was Rendition ? I believe there is a later version of National,from the early 50s,that put out some reissues  of Ravens 78s,on EPs,that are VERY valuable records.This Muriel Gaines EP, appears to date from the same period.Like the Ravens,it has a logo,with a map of the Continental US,on the label.

This is the first record I have ever seen on this label.Can anybody supply more details about it ?

Also,this record has no cover.Does anybody have one,by any chance ?

                                 Roger