Re: [ARSCLIST] Getting from San Fran to Stanford

zoomusicgirl wrote:
Hi Peter

     I will be driving back and forth daily from the area around San
Francisco State U.  It is at 19th and Holloway, accessible by the M
Muni Line from downtown.  You are welcome to be a passenger in my
Subaru.   The first time I will travel down is on Wednesday evening,
and then each morning and eve thereafter.

Laura

Laura,

Are you by any chance Laura Moody that I know from MLA? Thanks for writing. I need to be in Palo Alto for the pre-session on Wednesday morning and I will be staying down there from Tuesday evening on, so I will already be there by the time you make the trip, but thanks so much for the offer.

Look forward to seeing you there and talking with you.

Peter