Re: [ARSCLIST] Dynadoodoo Re: [ARSCLIST] Exactly how many labels did RCA press records for in the 50s/60s ?

Hi Roger,

This isn't something I have. The line from my post is a quote from an
article to which I had linked; a 1960s review of Dynagroove from
Stereophile magazine.

*I'd* be interested in reading this, but as I recall AEA charges a
hefty fee for reprints.