Re: [ARSCLIST] Dynadoodoo Re: [ARSCLIST] Exactly how many labels did RCA press records for in the 50s/60s ?

I would also add Harry Pierson,and Michael Fremer to that list.

                                      Roger

phillip holmes <insuranceman@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote: J Gordon Holt may have been one of the more intellectually honest of the
high-end crowd.