Re: [ARSCLIST] WRTI-FM to Create Digital Music Library of its Jazz, Classical Collection (fwd)

On Thursday, March 06, 2008 8:25 AM, Karl Miller wrote:

> <snip> <quote from press release...>
>
> With the advent of high-definition and internet radio,
> having a digitized collection will allow the station to
> maximize its offerings, said David Conant, WRTIs executive
> director. He praised Dibner for his vision.
>
> <snip>

I'll be curious to see how much of this content will actually
get aired in the current environment of ever shorter playlists
in order to retain listeners.  Not to be a cynic, but hearing
talented but generally obscure artists and tracks over the
airwaves (or internet) is a rarity these days.

Nonetheless, I applaud the effort.

Eric Jacobs

The Audio Archive, Inc.
tel: 408.221.2128