From: "Roger and Allison Kulp" <thorenstd124@xxxxxxxxx>
To: <ARSCLIST@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, March 03, 2008 6:24 PM
Subject: [ARSCLIST] Problem with Google

> Whenever I want to start digging around  on the web,for historical
information, about an artist,I have to sort through dozens,or even hundreds
of pages of search results as to where I might buy CDs,or worse,downloads
about said artist.It matters not,how seemingly obscure the artist is,or what
the genre is.If I want to know the history,and personnel  of Codallo's Top
Hatters Orchestra,or want to learn more about the lives of certain obscure
classical pianists,who only made one  or two records fifty,sixty, or seventy
years ago,and were never reissued on CD,I do not want to sift through
listings of essentially empty pages from sites selling CDs or downloads.
Pages that I may have unwittingly created with my search.

> There needs to be a good ad-free search engine that filters out this crap.
>

>                                         Roger

Search.