[ARSCLIST] Question about a calypso record,and those on it.

The recent  discussion about Royale et al,caused me to dig up my two Lps,on what I think is  a late 50s budget label.These are on a label called Scott.One of these is a record of Strauss waltzes,by a pseudonymous orchestra,and conductor,and the other is a calypso record,called The Caribbean Calypsonians". I am vaguely familiar with only one of the four names here,namely The Count of Monte Christo.Here he does such memorable classics as "Dog Meat",as well as versions of "The Talking Parrot",and The Duke of Iron's "The Music Lesson".Also on the record,are Lord Wilson,The Sovereign,and Lord Lyric.Names I am entirely unfamiliar with.

I can find very little information about the good count,and nothing about any of the others.Can anybody fill me in ?

Are these calypso or Mento artists ?

If I recall correctly,The Count here,goes back to the 1930s,or so.Most of the web sites I am aware of,devote  themselves to  calypsonians,from 1949 on,and sketchy at best about "older" artists.

                               Thanks in advance,
                                   Roger