Re: [ARSCLIST] LC Record Cleaning Solution/TergitolT 15-S-7 surfactant

Caution: I don't know Sunlight, but NEVER use a dish-washing detergent intended for hand-washing dishes on disc recordings: nearly all of them include hand lotion and will contaminate your disc surfaces at least as much as they were contaminated when dirty.

Richard