Re: [ARSCLIST] Important - if paying ARSC Dues via Paypal

In a message dated 2/9/2008 5:56:23 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
alessandrobellafiore@xxxxxxxxx writes:

Hi,
I'd like to join ARSC.
Do you know if  I may send form  by mail and payment via paypal?
I've to wait for an invoice or I can just  pay online?
Many thanks

Alessandro  Bellafiore

Sorry for the delayed reply. I use this address for ARSCList only.

You can send payment via Paypal if you wish to _Payments@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
(mailto:Payments@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx) . PLEASE  include reason for payment in the
"note" section.

Then mail or fax all forms to Peter Shambarger as noted on the form.

If any other questions re using Paypal (not usable for Conference Payments
due to different banks) email me at: StevenrammATaolDOTcom

Steve Ramm
ARSC Treasurer

2050827?NCID=aolcmp00300000002598)