Re: [ARSCLIST] An option for some folks wanting to put their vinyl into their computer

--- Douglas Small <dsmall22578@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> There is room for everyone at the table, but there is no room for
> this 'table in my room.

That is one sad looking piece of junk.  I've bought several pieces
of professional equipment from BSW over the last 25 years, in
addition to more Fidelipac cartridges than I can count, but
they decided a little less than 10 years ago that if they were
going to stay in business, they were going to have to cater to
the hobbyist as well as the broadcast industry.  This is an
example of that decision.

David Breneman         david_breneman@xxxxxxxxx

Looking for last minute shopping deals?