Re: [ARSCLIST] Important - if paying ARSC Dues via Paypal

My invoice showed up yesterday. The Paypal address is
	<payments@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

dl

D P Ingram wrote:
Hello.... can you find out who is processing my sub as the paper form had no Paypal address to pay the subs to and when I mailed it I wrote on top of it "send Paypal invoice..." and the weeks are turning into months :)

Rgds, Darren Ingram / Finland

On 7 feb 2008, at 15.59, Steve Ramm wrote:

Just an reminder to anyone using Paypal option to pay their ARSC dues. DON'T
Forget to mail or fax your Membership Directory profile to Executive
Director Peter Shambarger if you want to have your information in the 2008-09
Membership Directory. There is a deadline in March noted on the form along with
Peter's fax #.

Steve Ramm
ARSC Treasurer