Re: [ARSCLIST] Friend's

I think I recall these,as a K-Mart type store,either in Pennsylvania,or Virginia,but I may be mistaken.

                                        Roger

Steven Smolian <smolians@xxxxxxxxx> wrote: I'm trying to identify the folks who issued a Columbia Special Products compilation LP, "Songs of New England."  Itis numbered XTV 86361/2.  I assume this came out in the 1960s since it has one of the "eye" logos on the label.  The cover does not identify for whom it was made.  On the label, however, it says "Friend's."  Was this a department store, food chain, what?   Any New Engladers know?

Steve Smolian