From: Association for Recorded Sound Discussion List
[mailto:ARSCLIST@xxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Brent
Sent: Tuesday, February 05, 2008 7:00 PM
To: ARSCLIST@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [ARSCLIST] Ampex Tape Transport Programer

Greetings to all the Gents of knowledge, I have come into a piece of
equipment that I know nothing about. It is an Ampex Tape Transport
Programer model # 3112454-10  made by Technitrol Inc of Philadelphia ,
Pa.The unit is rather nicely made with 10 knobs and 6 binding post's for
controlling a transport I guess ? Does anybody out there know anything
about this unit or have some information about it ?
thanks......Brent.(brentw2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx )