[ARSCLIST] Ampex Tape Transport Programer

Greetings to all the Gents of knowledge, I have come into a piece of equipment that I know nothing about. It is an Ampex Tape Transport Programer model # 3112454-10  made by Technitrol Inc of Philadelphia , Pa.The unit is rather nicely made with 10 knobs and 6 binding post's for controlling a transport I guess ? Does anybody out there know anything about this unit or have some information about it ? thanks......Brent.(brentw2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx )