Re: [ARSCLIST] analog to digital converter question, pt 2

How does the ultrasonic bath work ? Is it like what I clean my glasses with (you put water and disk fluid in a small bath). But won't the label get wet and this ruined (and I thought you cannot put all record materials in water if you want to have them not damaged?

Darren