Re: [ARSCLIST] George Bernard Shaw recording

Hi Marie !

Glad to see things are working out for you.
Lasdt time I e'd you from Radio Seychelles but I left in July.Now at a
pre-Kindergarden in Bangkok ! loving the job to bits.
Still listen a lot to the mp3's I made up at the Station and particularly
like wolfgang's Bear Family cd's so i ordered a few vintage sets from him.
Rich Conaty e mailed me to say that his show was closing after 35 years but
I am still getting nowhere with anyone out there with mp3 copies of his show
THE BIG BROADCAST ?

best wishes

NIGEL