From: Association for Recorded Sound Discussion List on behalf of Roger and Allison Kulp
Sent: Tue 1/29/2008 11:44 AM
To: ARSCLIST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [ARSCLIST] jazz discography

Speaking of online discographies,will someone please tell me why ARSC does not recognize them ?

                                             Roger

Richard Warren  wrote: Hi Folks,

The Yale Music Library has received a big pitch for Tom Lord's jazz
discography on-line; but I've not encountered it before.

I'd welcome comments from anyone who has seen a review of it or has used it.

Thanks, Richard