Re: [ARSCLIST] More supermarket records, more mysteries

OK,but this book doesn't cover pseudonymous/anonymous classical records, does it ?Or does he have one  in the works that does?

Speaking of children's records,what about the Cub label from the late 40s,that Woodie Guthrie recorded for ? I don't know anything about it.I don't think it was an Asch label,was it ?

                                 Roger

David Lennick <dlennick@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote: This book:
http://www.scarecrowpress.com/Catalog/SingleBook.shtml?command=Search&db=%5EDB/CATALOG.db&eqSKUdata=081085919X

I can't recommend it highly enough. Unfortunately, it's bloody EXPENSIVE! 15%
discount via the above link.

dl