Re: [ARSCLIST] Seeburg 45 rpm artists ??

Ok guys i may be off  topic or  wrong question just
let me know ... I have a stack of  extended play
custom 45s for Seeburg background music library.
The orchesteras are identified by initials. i.e.
LW/Lawrence Welk, HH/Harry Horlick ... how about some
help with these initials.
HB, JG, BC, BR, AD, ST, JJ, V, RR, DB, FC, ME, CG,
SAL, BR, BW, ES, GA, AP.
Those seem to be the most used  initials...
Many thanks for any thing  contributed as im doing an
extensive study of the  Seeburg music

dnw

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs