Re: [ARSCLIST] CD-R error rates

From: Patent Tactics, George Brock-Nannestad

Jerry Hartke wrote:

> No effect on measurements other than eccentricity.

----- may I then conclude that either your hub is excentric or there is a
ring-shaped gap between the centre hole and the hub?

> I did state "Our high-end Clover system gives very consistent results,
> and results closely agree with Philips calibration discs."

----- yes, you did, but you did not define "consistent". The Philips
calibration discs are a fabulous tool, but they do give much information, and
you did not specify which. Perhaps they have centre holes at the lower end of
the tolerance.

Kind regards,

George