[ARSCLIST] CSO Theodore Thomas radio show

Forwarded from Frank Villella:

Hello friends -

Just yesterday (January 6), I made my radio debut co-hosting a special retrospective show honoring Theodore Thomas, the CSO's founder and first music director.

The program will be available on our website for two weeks (January 7-20) at http://www.cso.org/main.taf?p=15,1 (the link will be live later today). And if you like the show, please leave a comment at http://www.cso.org/main.taf?p=15,1,8,1 - I'm hoping to do a few more of these . . .

Thank you, and happy New Year!

Frank Villella

Archivist

Rosenthal Archives of the Chicago Symphony Orchestra

312.294.3054

villellaf@xxxxxxx

www.cso.org/archives