[ARSCLIST] CD's

 In my capacity as head of traffic and operations for several radio stations, I have found that ordering any of the Toyo-Yuden manufactured CD's(is that correct spelling?)will give you a reliable blank. I have found that some machines will not accept some companies' blue-faced blanks, however.  Just about all the machines I have come across do accept the silver-faced discs, though. For some years, I have been getting the Fuji CD-R blanks, and have had no bummers in the 80-minute variety at all...and that is representing several thousand discs, in both record/playback, and archiving, for about seven years, thus far. This is a bit simplistic, but reliable results seem to speak for themselves, so I can't complain.