[ARSCLIST] Panhellenion, Panhellenic, Papagika, Coula & cafe aman in New York

I'm beginning a research project on the Greek singers Marika Papagika and
Mme Coula and their social/musical circle in New York from the mid-10s to
30s.  I'm gathering resources for the project and having good luck but need
a bit more.  In particular, I need to gather more of acoustical recordings
in reasonably good shape of Papagika, Coulos' and their violin player
Makedounas as well as virtually any thing on Coulos' labels Panhellenion and
Panhellenic.  I'm happy to pay for copies.  Ultimately, I expect I'll need
to find copies that I could borrow for the project. I also need of Greek
record catalogs of the era 1915-1930.

I'm in touch with a couple of researchers who have done work on this stuff,
but if anyone has information leading toward primary sources relating to
either singer (family members, contemporaneous news writing, etc), by all
means, let me know.

bests,
Ian Nagoski