[ARSCLIST] Seasonal felicitations to all, sundry and applicable others...!

Upon the annual arrival of the numerous holidays and festive periods based
upon the winter solstice...it hereby behooves myself to distribute, via the
use of digital "electronic mail," my most enthusiastic and sincere wishes
for the merriest and happiest such aforementioned holiday, period and/or
event as you (the recipient[s] of this selfsame message) see fit to
celebrate and/or recognize.

Further, should you utilize the standard American/European calendric
system, in which the current recognized year (this being 2007, or aka
MMVII) is shortly to reach its expiry date, I shall heretofore amend
the above wish(es) to include my desire that you and yours (as applicable
in each case) should enjoy a prosperous, favourable and salubrious "New
Year" (i.e. 2008 or MMVIII).

Note that nothing in the above is to be taken as a warranty or guarantee,
nor shall the sender be construed as legally and/or morally responsible
should the aforementioned eventualities fail to eventuate!

Y'r Ob'n't Serv't,
Steven C. Barr
CMFIC & High-Muck-A-Muck
Purity & Truth Poster Works & Sign Manufactory
Oshawa (Late Skae's Corners), Ont'o (Late Canada West), Dominion Of Canada

(All Enquiries To Adjacent Wicket!)