From: Association for Recorded Sound Discussion List
[mailto:ARSCLIST@xxxxxxx] On Behalf Of D P Ingram
Sent: Monday, December 24, 2007 6:36 AM
To: ARSCLIST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [ARSCLIST] 1/4" tape player

Hi there.

Can someone recommend a 1/4" tape player that comes on its own trolley
(I know what I want when I see it, but cannot recall the name). The
player sits at an angle to the operator.    Ideally XLR/balanced
output but all considered. Googling for keywords and checking eBay etc
doesn't give many clues to this clueless searcher!

Many thanks, Darren