Re: [ARSCLIST] Fun little blog

----- Original Message -----
From: "Roger and Allison Kulp" <thorenstd124@xxxxxxxxx>
> I don't particularly care for much of the close-minded predjudices I see
espoused here,but to compound things with crude texting jargon only makes things
worse.

> I thought we ran a classier joint than that.

I didn't use it as "crude texting jargon"...I used it to illustrate the
attitude of a third party (noted in the original post) toward something/
someone I now don't recall. As well, I first encountered the "acronym"
on a punk-rock T-shirt...NOT underagers exchanging text messages...!

In fact, some of the abbreviations/acronyms currently in use were
original creators of (us) "radio hams"...when you're working CW,
the less letters you need to type the better...! Remember, there
was life on the planet before the still-wet-behind-the-ears crowd
hijacked the Internet...!

Steven C. Barr
(ex-K9JOO...!)