[ARSCLIST] Bruno Bachaus?

I am trying to decipher some information on an old newspaper clipping from
1946 (there is a movie ad on the verso that I can date).

It appears to offer a recording by Bruno Bachaus of the Brahms d minor piano
concerto (no. 1), but the "bruno" is in tiny type and the "Bachaus" five time
larger. I have my suspicions that it is Wilhelm Backhaus (Bachaus is a
commonly  found alternate spelling) on the Bruno import label, but I can't
find such a listing in any catalog that I have access to at the moment.

Can anyone back this up or give evidence of this Bruno guy having recorded the
Brahms also?

Thanks in advance,

Peter Hirsch