Re: [ARSCLIST] Fun little blog

The questions you ask are not ones I care to respond to off the top of my head and the time it takes to research your answers is time I prefer spending on my own research.

Steve Smolian

As an aside, I've been trying to get a reply to at least half a dozen email messages I've sent to Steve Smolian over the past year or so, but have yet to get even an acknowledgment. Strange, since his "voice" is "heard" quite frequently in these threads!