From: Association for Recorded Sound Discussion List
[mailto:ARSCLIST@xxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Dnjchi@xxxxxxx
Sent: Monday, December 10, 2007 3:16 PM
To: ARSCLIST@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [ARSCLIST] Audio History In a Nutshell?

In a message dated 12/10/2007 3:09:45 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, dlennick@xxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

Lived  long enough, but did she record anything after the early
fifties?

dl

In the 1950s and early 1960s, she made _television_ (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Television) appearances on _The Ed
Sullivan Show_ (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Ed_Sullivan_Show) , _What's My Line_ (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/What's_My_Line) , _Person to Person_ (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Person_to_Person) , and _The Tonight
Show_ (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Tonight_Show) . She continued performing in the U.S. and the _United Kingdom_ (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_Kingdom) , until shortly before
dying of _lung cancer_ (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lung_cancer) in 1966 at the age of 82
(from Wicked Petea) Don

**************************************See AOL's top rated recipes (http://food.aol.com/top-rated-recipes?NCID=aoltop00030000000004)