Re: [ARSCLIST] The Tape Project

Charles Lawson wrote:
Jeffrey Kane writes:
I have a subscription, the first two tapes have been enlightening.

Okay, I’ll bite. How have you been enlightened?

What are you playing things back on? (Full details, please.)

Chas.

--
Charles Lawson <clawson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Professional Audio for CD, DVD, Broadcast & Internet

So are high end tape decks going to become bachelor pad status symbols again? And returning to Mike Richter's point about certain types of playback equipment replicating how your forbears heard their music, can we expect Mad Man Muntz to rise again? Maria Callas on 8-track...zowie.

dl