Re: [ARSCLIST] Message rejection, was Re: [ARSCLIST] Class audio demos . . .

I use only "reply", except for the odd instance where (for another unaccountable reason) my reply goes only to the sender. I find this happening when I reply to a couple of members, and only on ARSClist.

In fact you're one of them..I hit "reply" and it brought up only your name, not the group, so I re-addressed the message.

dl

Eric Jacobs wrote:
I'm not sure if this is the case, but if you use "Reply to All"
with your email, two messages will be sent to the ARSCList,
and the server will see that they are both the same message
and reject one.  I think this is what may be happening.

Eric Jacobs

The Audio Archive, Inc.
tel: 408.221.2128
fax: 408.549.9867