[ARSCLIST] Message rejection, was Re: [ARSCLIST] Class audio demos . . .

Gary R. Boye wrote:
Tom et al.:

[Everytime I send a message to this list, it is initially rejected as being similar to an earlier posting (?). Forgive any duplication . . .]

I've had that happen a few times as well, but the message has also come through, and the so-called "rejected" message is merely a reply to an existing one. Can anyone explain why this happens?

dl